Tip & How-To about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Creating a Gmail account on a Motorola RAZR allows you to
access and send e-mail, even when you're away from your home computer or
office. As email typing on the keypad of the RAZR seems difficult to have your
Gmail account configured on a cell phone is useful for analyzing e-mails on the
road. RAZR models feature an email client that lets you access Gmail, but you
must manually configure the client to access Gmail using Post Office Protocol
(POP) for incoming messages, and Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) for outgoing.
1. Press the menu button and select "Messages"
menu by pressing the "Select" soft.
2. Go to the "Email" option, and click the
"Menu" button. Then choose "E-mail Settings."
3. Mark "ISP Setup" and press "Select"
soft. This shows the settings for the mobile Internet, this information is
provided by your mobile provider, and should not change. Click "Done"
button after ensuring that all fields are filled
4. Highlight the "Account Settings" option, and
click "Change" button function, which is assigned the appropriate
button below the screen.
5. Highlight and select "New" and enter the
account information e-mail, as described below.
6. The name of your account, in this case, using the numeric
keypad to enter the account name "Gmail" is the best choice, although
the account name "Personal", "Home" or whatever you see
7. Enter the display name you want to link to all e-mails
sent in the "Name" field. Enter your name using the keypad on your
8. Enter the username to your Gmail account in "User
ID" field. Your Gmail username in the format
"email@example.com". If the "@ gmail.com" your account
name, because Gmail also supports business accounts using different domains.
Replace "username" with the Google account name. You will need your
e-mail is also enrolled in the complete "Return Address" field in the
account setup window.
9. Enter your Gmail password in "Password."
10. Scroll to "send host" field, and type in
"smtp.gmail.com". Enter "25" in the "Outgoing
11. Enter 'pop.gmail.com' in the "target host",
type "110" in "door to receive" field.
12. Click "Done" to e-mail setup.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Jan 16, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Aug 07, 2014 | Google Gmail
Aug 12, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jul 31, 2013 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Jun 13, 2012 | Google Chrome
3,162 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!