Tip & How-To about Google Android
By connecting an Android phone, the first time, Google asks
you to log into your Gmail account to sync with your phone. Although not
obliged to do, to do so ensures that all text messages (SMS) and contacts are
stored on your Gmail account, even if you delete them on the phone.
1. Open the Gmail application on your Android phone. The
Gmail application is usually in the initial screen of most phones Android or
the list of applications.
2. Enter your user name and Gmail password over the phone or
the QWERTY keyboard on the screen. After logging in to Gmail on your phone, SMS
will be synchronized with your Gmail account.
3. Gmail.com Open this site in your computer browser. Login to
the same Gmail account that you used with the phone.
4. Click the "SMS" tab on the left side of the
screen. All received SMS messages from Gmail account to sync with the phone's
5. Select the text message you want to read. The interface
is the same as standard Gmail emails.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Mar 12, 2018 | Computers & Internet
Jan 25, 2016 | Cell Phones
Feb 12, 2015 | gmail.com
Apr 24, 2013 | ZTE Telstra Tough T54 Unlocked Gsm Phone
302 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!