Tip & How-To about Google Android
The Yahoo Mail application for Android phones you can use
your entire email account to sync your phone, including contacts. Once the
application is configured, your entire contact list from Yahoo Mail for your
Android phone book. Changes made to the phone contacts or Yahoo Mail will
automatically sync every time Yahoo Mail application for Android.
1. Touch the "market" icon on your home screen
2. Tap "Find" and type "Yahoo Mail" as
3. Click "Install" and then "OK" to
download and install the application from Yahoo Mail. Please enter your
administrative password when prompted.
4. Touch the "Yahoo Mail" icon on your home screen
5. Enter your username and password Yahoo. Then tap on
"Sign In". The application will take a few moments to first download
your mail and contacts. Once the application has retrieved this information,
contact information is automatically synchronized with your address book
Posted by Rakesh... on
Jan 25, 2016 | Cell Phones
225 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!