Tip & How-To about Facebook Social Network
Many of the new smartphone with Android operating system,
which integrates Google services like Gmail. A feature of the system is the
ability to synchronize contact sites such as Facebook friend. Synchronize your
contacts from your Android phone will not touch the data available in the
online versions of Google apps like Gmail or Google Voice. However, it is available
for all applications on your Android phone, the contact list to use.
Install the new Facebook
1. Install the Facebook application. The most Android phones
are installed, but not yours. Open the "Market" application, search
for "Facebook" and install the application "Facebook,
2. Open the Facebook application. You will be prompted to
enter your Facebook account, using the same email address and password that you
use to get online.
3. Select "Sync All" during the setup process for
the Facebook Android available in your contact address book to take. You can
also choose to synchronize only existing contacts, or not sync at all.
Existing installation Facebook
1. Open the Facebook application.
2. Click on "facebook" in the left corner.
3. Press your phone's menu and select Settings.
4. Scroll down to "Other Settings" and select
5. Select "Sync All" and press "OK".
Posted by Rakesh... on
Nov 23, 2009 | AT&T Blackberry Curve 8300 Smartphone
1,259 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!