Tip & How-To about Facebook Social Network
If you have an iPhone or Android phone, you can sync your
Facebook contacts to your phone. Otherwise, if another mobile phone, the
synchronization feature of Facebook contacts may not be available. Android and
iPhone smartphone users have it easy. With a few taps, you can configure the
synchronization feature; the Facebook application handles the import and
exports your contacts from that point forward.
1. Put on your Android phone, and go to the home screen.
2. Touch the "Facebook" icon and press the
"Menu" button on your phone. Touch the "Settings" from the
3. Scroll down to the bottom, and tap the "Sync
4. Choose what to synchronize. Your options include
"Sync All" or "Sync existing contacts." The last option is
just to sync contacts from Facebook with people aligned with your
"Contacts" app exists. If the person is not there, it will not sync.
I want all your Facebook contacts to your phone to get, then you choose
5. Touch the "OK". Facebook will start regardless
sync contacts in the background when the application is running or not. Every
time your contacts are updated, it will also synchronize the data.
1. Turning your smartphone iPhone, and go to the home
2. Touch the "Facebook" icon to start the app, and
then the "Friends" icon in the app yourself.
3. Tap the arrow at the top right and select "Sync
4. Move the slider to "Synchronize" to
5. Tap the "Sync Contacts" button after reading
the disclosure law. The synchronization process should begin immediately, as
well as your Facebook friends and downloads their photos to your profile
Posted by Rakesh... on
Nov 17, 2015 | Motorola Cell Phones
To control sync settings for the device, follow these steps:
Android 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2
Android 2.1 / 2.2 / 2.3
Android 1.5 / 1.6
Feb 19, 2015 | Samsung Galaxy Cell Phones
Oct 11, 2014 | Apple iPhone 4S
1,067 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!