Tip & How-To about Google Android
You can use your SIM card contacts to your phone Android on
your Gmail account, importing contacts in the phone memory. No additional
software required. You can use the contacts on the phone and then sync them
from the operating system Android. Depending on the operator, manufacturer and
version of its Android operating system, the settings a little different, but
most android phones use the same steps.
1. Open the screen of your Android phone and tap Contacts.
2. Press the "MENU" and press Settings.
3. Select "Import from SIM card" and press
4. Press the "Home" to return to the main screen
and press "MENU".
5. Tap Settings and then Accounts. In some Android phones,
is this option called "Accounts & Sync."
6. Tap your Gmail account and check the "Sync
Contacts" is checked.
7. Press "MENU" and press "Sync Now".
Posted by Rakesh... on
Nov 17, 2015 | Motorola Cell Phones
Oct 11, 2014 | Apple iPhone 4S
Aug 14, 2013 | Cell Phones
Jul 02, 2009 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
246 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!