Tip & How-To about Google Android
If one Google developed Android mobile operating system is
especially designed to work with the Google email service Gmail. Although the phone
supports synchronization with e-mail providers other than Google, it does not
provide native support for syncing the contacts of these accounts. Gmail
contact sync service, however, is easy to use and automatically synchronized
through a wireless phone.
1. Contacts to CSV export, import contacts to Gmail.
2. Log in to your phone with your Google account, if you
have not done.
3. Navigate to Contacts> Settings> Display Options>
Select "Only contacts with phones", and Google> Selecting all
groups. Then sync.
4. While you look, use the email application in your school
/ office email setup. Use IMAP or Exchange settings to ensure that the status
read e-mail is synchronized with the phone.
5. Install Gtasks and sync you're to do lists with Google
Posted by Rakesh... on
Dec 20, 2016 | Yahoo Computers & Internet
May 15, 2010 | Google Android
Apr 04, 2010 | Google Android
Dec 01, 2009 | Google Android
185 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!