Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
1. Type intl.cpl in RUN or start menu search box and press Enter. It'll open Regional and Language Options window.
2. Now click on "Addition Settings" button.
3. Go to "Time" tab and you'll see the value of "Long time" will be set to HH:mm:ss. Just add tt at last of the value, i.e. change the value to HH:mm:ss tt
4. If you want to show the time in 12 hour format (06:30 instead of 18:30), then change the value to hh:mm:ss tt
5. That's it. Click on Apply button and you'll get the AM / PM symbols back in system tray clock.
Posted by Nitin... on
Sep 07, 2015 | Microsoft 5000 Keyboard Wireless -...
May 22, 2011 | Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64BIT...
Jan 08, 2011 | MSI Wind U100 Netbook
Jan 07, 2011 | Dell Computers & Internet
317 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!