Tip & How-To about Apple iPod touch
Many car stereos have more new connections that MP3 playerslike the iPod can be connected and played through the stereo. For new carradio, you only need to connect the device and the MP3 player. If you have anold stereo, connect your iPod or connect a 3.5 mm stereo cable or FMtransmitter. Connect iPod directly to the stereo with a stereo cable willresult in better sound quality on the FM transmitter, which can be interruptedor static signal.
1. Find an AUX port. The AUX is a hole, only small to belocated on your car radio face. (The size is perfect for connecting headphonesor an auxiliary cable.)
2. Connect the 3.5 mm stereo cable into the hole in front ofyour car.
3. Connect the other end into the hole stereo AUX jack /headphone jack on top of your iPod.
4. Connect your iPod.
5. Activate the AUX input. This will be different for eachcar. You may need to field through your input options (e.g., FM, AM, CD, etc.)to access the AUX. Or you may need for your stereo pressing the Menu button.Then, the options for auxiliary input field to the AUX input as possible.
6. Find a song on your iPod and press the Play button whenthe auxiliary input is activated. If you do not hear anything, make sure thevolume on the iPod device and radio. If the iPod is playing your song, you'llsee the song progresses on the iPod screen.
1. Find an FM transmitter that is compatible with the iPod.So let your FM transmitter near your car radio.
2. Connect the iPod to the FM transmitter.
3. Tune the radio to your car radio has a frequency thatonly static, then the vote of the same frequency channel using the buttons +and -.
4. Connect your iPod. Then a number and press"Play." Make sure to turn all your volume on your iPod. You should beable to use his music. If not, find a new frequency until you find one thatworks with the iPod and the transmitter.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Feb 10, 2013 | Apple iPod Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 20, 2008 | Jensen VM9510 Car DVD Player
Jun 17, 2008 | Apple iPod touch
1,191 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!