Tip & How-To about Apple iPod touch
The iPod Touch is the only device in Apple's line of
portable music devices with embedded networking capabilities. When you enable
WiFi on your iPod Touch, the device scans the area for available networks and
displays a list of results. From there you can connect your home network or
Wi-Fi and use the Internet to email, instant messaging, Web browsing and other
1. Touch the "Settings" icon on the home screen of
the iPod Touch.
2. Select "Wi-Fi" menu item.
3. Move the slider at the top of the window of the
"Off" to "On" position. The phone will scan for nearby
4. Tap the name of the network you connect to your iPod
5. Enter the password for the Wi-Fi network you selected
with the keyboard on the screen.
6. Tap "Done" to connect to Wi-Fi network using
the password you entered. When the Wi-Fi icon appears on the top screen of the
iPod Touch, you'll know the connection is successful.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Sep 20, 2011 | Computers & Internet
744 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!