Tip & How-To about Apple iPod touch
The manufacturer offers two radios Bose iPod connection kit
to connect an iPod to the radio. You can purchase the kit to connect the wave
or acoustic wave connect kit. Both kits come with a USB audio connection, an
iPod dock for iPod, a battery that plugs into the wall and a remote control to
use the iPod while in dock. Download all the upgrades to your iPod through
Apple's website before connecting a Bose radio.
1. Connect one end of the audio cable is included with the
connection kit for iPod "Aux In" on the back of the Bose radio.
2. Connect the other end of the audio cable to the
"Audio Out" on the back of the iPod dock.
3. Connect the adapter to an outlet connection kit. Connect
the other end of the battery to the "DC Power" on the back of the
4. Set the iPod dock on the right side of the face of Bose
radio out. Align the IR sensor on the front of the iPod dock with the IR sensor
on the front of the Bose radio.
5. Place the iPod firmly in iPod dock. Point the remote at
the IR sensor, iPod dock. Press the "iPod" for the iPod
Posted by Rakesh... on
Jun 17, 2011 | Bose Wave Radio
May 15, 2009 | Bose Wave Radio
May 09, 2009 | Bose Wave Radio II
Mar 02, 2009 | Bose Wave Radio II
Mar 05, 2007 | Bose Wave Radio
671 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!