Tip & How-To about Apple iPod touch
Many of the new battery-operated devices such as phones and
MP3 players come with USB cables to charge the battery while the computer.
However, wall chargers for these items are missing, damaged or undelivered. If
so, you can use a USB wall charger, USB cables, adapters and because all have
the same size at the end with these boots are endless.
1. Buy a USB wall charger. These are available online
through www.amazon.com and www.bixnet.com or a limited number of electronics
stores like Radio Shack or Best Buy.
2. Connect the USB end of cable to the USB wall charger.
3. Connect the charger to the USB cable. Then connect it to
the wall. The machine starts working the green light.
1. Connect the USB cable to the iPod. Be sure to press the
two ends before inserting it into the iPod. If you do not, you can damage the
pins, once that happens, you will not be able to charge your iPod.
2. Mount the USB wall charger sliding the top in half, for
3. Connect the USB cable for both USB wall charger. Plug the
wall charger. The costs start when the lights come back on the iPod screen and
you will see the battery icon fill. You can find this anywhere iPod charger are
Posted by Rakesh... on
Dec 25, 2010 | Philips GoGear Flash MP3 Player
Dec 25, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Jul 23, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Jul 22, 2008 | Memorex MMP8565 MP3 Player
714 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!