Tip & How-To about Apple iPod touch
If your iPod and it gets low on battery, you can continue to
enjoy your music while charging your iPod. To charge your iPod, you can choose
from one of two ways: Use a computer to add power to your iPod, or use an electrical
outlet to charge the device. Either method will allow you to use your iPod
while charging. If your iPod is so low that it does not turn, you may need
something to load before you can use while charging.
Charging the iPod using a computer
1. Connect the USB cable to your computer and connect the
other end into the iPod port.
2. Make sure your computer is on and not sleeping.
3. Open iTunes and choose the iPod that you connect to the
source list to access the settings to get the iPod.
4. Open the menu "Options" and "Manually
manage music" checked. If you change the settings to manually manage
music, iTunes lets you listen to your iPod while it is connected to the
computer and load.
5. Click "Apply" manually manage music, then use
the iPod as you want on your computer while charging.
6. Eject the iPod once it is loaded by pressing the 'Eject'
button in iTunes. Remove the USB cable from your computer and iPod.
Charging With USB Adapter
1. Connect the USB adapter for the iPod and an electrical outlet.
2. Continue to use your iPod as you want while charging
through the USB adapter.
3. Unplug the USB adapter and plug the iPod and the iPod is
Posted by Rakesh... on
Aug 05, 2013 | Apple A1199 ipod nano
Sep 14, 2010 | Apple iPod shuffle MP3 Player
Aug 20, 2010 | Apple iPod touch Second Gen (8 GB,...
Dec 31, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Jul 09, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
792 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!