Tip & How-To about Apple iPod touch
Depending on the settings of your iPod, the iTunes software
on your PC music on the device automatically every time you sync your iPod with
iTunes. This can be avoided by changing the settings on your iPod so you can
manually manage the files on the device. The ability to manually manage music
on your iPod, you also have the option to sync the iPod with other computers
without the music on your iPod automatically deleted.
1. Open iTunes.
2. Use a USB cable to connect your iPod to manually manage a
computer's USB connection works.
3. Click the iPod in the category called "Devices"
on the left side of iTunes.
4. Select the "Summary" tab at the top of iTunes.
5. Select the "Manually manage music and videos"
box by adding a check mark in the box.
6. Click "Apply" at the bottom of iTunes and the
iPod settings to be saved and you will be able to manually manage music on the
Posted by Rakesh... on
Feb 07, 2010 | HP Computers & Internet
May 04, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
766 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!