Tip & How-To about Apple iPod touch
The audio program can automatically add iTunes music to your
iPod each time you synchronize your device with the software. Those who use
this option will not be able to see the tracks being transferred to the iPod.
Changing the settings of your iPod via the iTunes software will allow you the
numbers added to the iPod, select it and also allows you to use your iPod on
1. Connect the iPod you want to configure a USB port on your
2. Open iTunes if it does not open automatically.
3. Select the iPod you have connected listed under
"Devices" on the left side of the iTunes program.
4. Select the "Summary" tab at the top of iTunes.
5. Direct Check the box next to "Manually manage music
and videos" selection located in the middle of iTunes.
6. Click "Apply" at the bottom right of iTunes.
The iPod is set to music downloads guide.
Posted by Rakesh... on
May 18, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
May 04, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
675 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!