Tip & How-To about Apple iPod touch
Apple iPod Touch can be used as more than a portable music
and media player. Apple iPod Touch into a file storage device as the "disk
use" setting in iTunes. Once the disk use is enabled, you can use your
iPod Touch with any USB portable storage device and store your personal
documents, files and backups on the device.
1. Connect your iPod to your computer using the USB cable.
2. Running iTunes and iTunes automatically start when your
3. Select your iPod from the "Devices" list on the
left of the iTunes window.
4. Click the "Settings" tab in the main iTunes
window. Go to the bottom of the screen and check "Enable Disk Use"
option. The iPod Touch is now available for use as a portable storage device.
5. Open your iPod Touch from the computer's file browser. In
Windows, select "Computer" from the Start menu and double-click your
iPod. In Mac OS X, double-click the iPod icon on your desktop.
6. Copy your personal files to your iPod.
7. Eject your iPod to your computer. In Windows, select
"Safely Remove Hardware" system, Mac OS X, drag the iPod icon on the
desktop to the Trash.
8. Disconnect the iPod from your computer when you
disconnect the USB cable.
Posted by Rakesh... on
750 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!