Tip & How-To about Apple iPod touch
The iPod Touch iTunes Store requires an active Wi-Fi or
cellular connection service to work properly. Unlike the iPhone, Apple iPod
Touch has no ability to mobile data services. If you connect to the iTunes
Store on your iPod Touch, you must first connect to a wireless Internet
network. This allows you to enter the iTunes Store on iPod Touch and make
purchases directly on your handheld.
1. Click the "Settings" button on your home
2. Select "Wi-Fi." The Wi-Fi page loads. Slide the
switch to "On" position. A list of taxes Wi-Fi networks
3. Select the Wi-Fi is connecting. If you are prompted for
the network password, enter the password and click "Join." The iPod
Touch connects to Wi-Fi network you selected.
4. Tap "Settings" back arrow on the toolbar at the
top of the screen to return to the main Settings menu.
5. 'Store' select the tab. The page is loading Store. Touch
the "Sign In" button.
6. Select "Use existing Apple ID" from the options
pop-up windows that appear.
7. Enter your email address Apple ID and password in the
"Email" and "Password" field of the prompt signal.
8. Click the "OK" in demand for the iPod Touch
connected to your iTunes Store account
Posted by Rakesh... on
Jul 07, 2016 | Apple iPhone Cell Phones
Jul 07, 2016 | Apple iPhone 5
Mar 14, 2011 | Apple iTunes
Nov 08, 2009 | Apple Computers & Internet
731 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!