Tip & How-To about Apple iPod touch
The iPod Touch has an interface touch screen that allows you
to play various media, including TV, video and music. You can watch movies on
your iPod Touch, since they are MPEG-4 and M-JPEG formats. Through the iTunes
application, you can use MPEG-4 and M-JPEG movies on your iPod Touch so you can
view them from anywhere using your device with you.
1. Double-click the iTunes icon on your computer to start
2. Click on "Movies" and select the movie you want
to transfer your iPod Touch from the list displayed. You may have to scroll
through the names found in many movies you want. Click "Advanced".
3. Click "Create iPod or iPhone version."
4. Clip on iPod Touch from a computer inset end of the cable
into the USB port of the iPod Touch and the other end into the USB port of your
5. Click the icon for the iPod Touch "devices" on
the left side of the iTunes window.
6. Click the "Movies" tab on the screen of iTunes.
Place a checkmark in the box next to "Sync Movies" and click
Posted by Rakesh... on
Jun 01, 2010 | Computers & Internet
650 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!