Tip & How-To about Apple iPod touch
The second generation iPod Touch, also known as the iPod
Touch 2, was in storage sizes of 8 GB, 16 GB and 32 GB. Depending on the model,
he may never need to remove songs to free hard disk space. If you find yourself
in tight space, or low-end version 8 GB or more 32 GB mode settings, use iTunes
to manually manage the songs on the iPod Touch.
1. Hook touch to your computer using the USB device.
2. Open iTunes. The program takes a while to read and
display the name of his touch in the source list left.
3. Click on the name Touch the left in the source list.
4. Click the "Manually manage music and videos"
box, located at the central, if not already selected. This mode is used for
music from your iTunes library once the iPod touch in the library computer.
5. Click the "Music" option in a list of source
Tap the left pane. Touch your music will appear in the center pane.
6. Click the number you want to delete. If you have multiple
numbers, hold down the "Ctrl" and click on the numbers.
7. Right-click a selected song and click "Remove."
8. Click "Remove" to delete the song (s).
Posted by Rakesh... on
Jan 06, 2016 | Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 inch Tablet with...
Jul 27, 2010 | Apple iPod touch Second Gen (8 GB,...
Nov 24, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
810 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!