Tip & How-To about Apple iPod touch
When you download games on your iPod touch, they are
applications on your mobile device. When you connect your iPod Touch to a
computer with iTunes installed, the iPod synchronizes and shares data with the
computer. Once synchronized, you can back up your games and other applications
in the iTunes case something would happen to the data on your iPod Touch. After
the first sync, every time you touch your iPod to your computer, iTunes
automatically detects new applications and backs them up.
1. Launch the iTunes software on your computer.
2. Connect your iPod Touch into a USB port on your computer
using the cable supplied with the unit.
3. Let the iPod Touch to sync with the iTunes software. The
"Sync in Progress" message will appear on your iPod during the
4. Click the name of your iPod Touch to the left of the
iTunes window. On the device displayed in the right pane.
5. Click on "Applications" tab on the top menu.
6. Click the box next to "Sync Apps", and attach
the sync as the pop-up window will appear.
7. Click the "Sync" button in the lower right
corner. This makes a backup of your iPod Touch games on the computer.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Sep 25, 2009 | Digital Mind Corporation iQ Sound...
Jul 06, 2010 | Computers & Internet
620 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!