Tip & How-To about Apple iPod touch
The iPod Touch has a 3.5 inch screen touch-sensitive backlit
(measured diagonally) with a resolution of 640 by 960 pixels, making it
suitable for watching videos. The device connects to the Internet via Wi-Fi, so
you can watch videos from sites like YouTube. You can also access Apple's
iTunes store and instantly download music videos, television programs and
feature length films on your iPod Touch. The iPod Touch is set to watch videos,
by default, but if you disable this option in the preferences settings, you can
1. Press the "Home" to the home screen of the iPod
2. Tap Settings on the Home screen.
3. Tap "WiFi" and "Wi-Fi" tap "On"
for the iPod Touch to connect to the Internet when within range of a WiFi
hotspot, such as your home or office network, or find a hotspot free state, as
the local library, a coffee or fast food restaurant. Tap Settings to return to
4. Touch the "Airplane Mode" option
"Off" to disable the "Airplane Mode." When the iPod Touch
is in "Airplane Mode" you cannot connect to the Internet and video
streaming, store or access to Apple's iTunes movie download.
5. Tap "General" and then "Restrictions"
If this option is set to "On." Enter your four-digit password at the
prompt to the "limits" of the screen.
6. Touch the "YouTube" to "On" to use
"YouTube" app possible.
7. Touch the screen and drag your finger upward to scroll
down to "Authorized Content" section.
8. Tap "movies" and tap any soundtrack, like
"G", "PG" or "R" to the possibility of films
based on assessments look or turn on the tap "Enable All Movies"
option to allow all Movies in September A check mark beside the option
indicates that it is enabled. Tap "Restrictions" to return to the
9. Tap "TV shows and touch each classification of TV
as" TV-PG "or" TV-14 "to be able to watch TV programs on
the possible classification, or tap the" Allow All TV Shows" option to
allow all TV programs. A check mark beside the option indicates that it is
10. Press the "Home" to return home from the
screen of the iPod Touch.
11. Touch the "YouTube" app icon to get to YouTube
and search for, find and watch videos. Touch the "App Store" app icon
for Apple's iTunes store to browse, search and download videos to iPod Touch.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Jan 20, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
658 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!