Tip & How-To about Apple iPod touch
The iPod is a media player that gives you the opportunity to
listen to media files, the iPod Touch also offers mobile email, address book
and web browsing. It's portable; you can use any remote location. If you trust
the contacts you have stored on your iPod Touch, storing them in a secondary
site can help in case your iPod is stolen or lost. If you back up your contacts
iPod on a PC, you can do in a few steps.
1. Connect one end of the USB cable from the iPod into the
USB port on your computer and the other end into the iPod. The iTunes
application is automatically launched, if not, double-click the iTunes icon to
start the program.
2. Click the iPod icon under "devices" to the left
of the iTunes window.
3. Click on "Info" and place a checkmark in the
box next to "Synchronize Address Book contacts."
4. Select "All Contacts" application and select
the contact you want to select. Click "Sync."
5. Let the synchronization. You will receive a message that
you unplug the iPod when the backup is done.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Jun 03, 2010 | Apple iPod touch
Aug 09, 2009 | Apple iPod touch 1st Generation (8 GB) MP3...
662 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!