Tip & How-To about Apple iPod touch
The iPod Touch is programmed to keep you entertained with
videos, music, games and other applications. The device also keeps you
organized by synchronization with Outlook and keeps track of your appointments
and events. iTunes acts as the conduit of information between Outlook and iPod
Touch to move. Any comments or additional agreements in the calendar data while
the device reverts to Outlook and the two are synchronized.
1. Double-click the iTunes icon to start the program.
2. Click on "Help" in the top menu bar. From the
drop-down menu, click "Check for Updates". If an update is available,
click "Yes" to install it. If an update is not available, click
"OK" to close the dialog box.
3. Connect the iPod to your computer via the USB cable.
Click the graphic iPod under "Devices."
4. Click on "About" in the menu bar to the right
of the iTunes window.
5. Check the box next to "Synchronize calendars from
Microsoft Outlook." Click on the calendar you want to synchronize. Click
"Apply" to copy the data to the iPod.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Oct 05, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
608 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!