Tip & How-To about Apple iPod touch
Apple iPod line was originally designed as a portable music
player, but the newer models are portable multimedia devices capable of many
things: playing music and videos and view photos. In addition, some models such
as the iPod Touch even install and run applications and games. You can download
games and applications from the iTunes store on your computer and copy them to
your iPod Touch.
1. Connect the larger end of the iPod to the USB port on the
bottom of your iPod Touch.
2. Connect the other end of the cable to a USB port on your
computer. The iTunes software is automatically started when your computer
recognizes your iPod Touch.
3. Click on your iPod Touch in the "Devices"
section on the left side of the iTunes window.
4. Click on "Applications" tab at the top center
of the iTunes window.
5. Scroll through the applications and check the box to the
left of each game you want to copy to your iPod Touch.
6. Click "Apply" and then click the
"Sync" to select your iPod to copy games to your iPod Touch.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Aug 17, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 16, 2011 | Apple iPod touch Second Gen (8 GB,...
Oct 27, 2009 | Apple Audio Players & Recorders
731 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!