Tip & How-To about Apple iPod touch
An iPod touch running version 3.3 of the iPhone operating
system, or IOS, access the App Store, which hundreds of thousands of
applications compatible with the iPod Touch and iPhone and iPhone functions.
You can browse free apps in the App Store and download directly to your iPod
with the iPod Touch's built-in Wi-Fi networks function.
Connecting to a Wi-Fi
1. Touch the "Settings" icon on the home page screen
2. Select "Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi drag the slider to"
position "On. Your iPod Touch gives a list of nearby wireless networks on
3. Tap the name of the network you connect. If you connect
to a secure wireless network, enter the network password with the onscreen
keyboard and tap "Join".
Download Free Apps
1. Press the "Home" to return home from the iPod
touch screen and tap "App Store".
2. Tap 'Search' at the bottom of the screen, tap the search
field, type the name you want to download the application and tap
"Search". You can also click "Category" at the bottom of
the screen to the App Store applications by type or tap "Top 25" and
"Top Free" for a list of the most popular free to see.
3. Select the name of the application you want to download.
4. Tap the "Free" and then tap Buy Now.
5. Enter your iTunes Store account credentials via the
onscreen keyboard and tap "OK" to download the application for their
Posted by Rakesh... on
Dec 27, 2014 | Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 06, 2014 | Apple iPhone Cell Phones
May 05, 2014 | Cell Phones
Mar 19, 2014 | Cell Phones
615 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!