Tip & How-To about Apple iPod touch
The iPod is not compatible with any video format around.
Windows-based formats like WMV and WMA, does not work with software designed by
Apple in its iPod. Fortunately, iTunes is a useful conversion tool that can
quickly create an iPod compatible version of the WMV file. Once the file is converted,
use iTunes to copy the converted WMV to come into your iPod.
1. Open the iTunes software. Click the "File"
button on the toolbar and click "Add to Library". Select a file
2. Go to the "WMV" file and click it. Click the
"Add" button to copy the WMV file into your iTunes library.
3. Click the entry to WMV in the iTunes library and click
the Advanced tab. Click the "Create iPod Version 'from the drop-down with
a copy of the WMV MP4 file.
4. Connect your iPod to your computer using the USB cable
5. Click the converted file and drag it to your iPod in
"Devices" entry in the list on the left side of the iTunes interface.
iTunes will automatically load the file on your iPod.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Dec 03, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
Jun 01, 2010 | Computers & Internet
629 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!