Tip & How-To about Apple iPod touch
Apple iPod touch Wi-Fi reception without using a computer.
The device has a built-in 802.11 Wi-Fi receiver, which means that access to the
Internet via a WiFi router that is in range. When connected to a WiFi signal on
your iPod touch, you may be prompted for a password if you must know the
password or ask the Wi-Fi to the administrator. Unsecured Wi-Fi does not
require a password.
1. Press the "Home" button of your iPod touch and
move the cursor to the right on the device. Enter the unlock code if you have
2. Touch the "Settings" icon on the home screen of
the iPod touch Settings menu.
3. Play the "Wi-Fi" Network access to the names of
all upcoming Wi-Fi to see.
4. Tap the name of a Wi-Fi to connect. If the network requires
a password, you will be prompted to enter the password.
5. Touch "Join" to complete the connection. Now
you can use any Internet-related programs on your iPod touch.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Apr 18, 2013 | Apple iPod touch 3rd Generation MC086LL/A...
Jan 01, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
686 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!