Tip & How-To about Apple iPod touch
ITunes does not allow iPod users to transfer files from an
iPod to your computer. The program can only transfer data that originated in
the iTunes library on the device. You can still recover the photo files to your
iPod Touch, but opening the hidden files and folders on the disk of Touch. The
recovery process takes only minutes to complete.
1. Turn on the computer. Connect your iPod Touch with a
computer using the USB device. Close the program starts automatically when
iTunes recognizes your iPod.
2. Click "Start" and select Control Panel. Click
the "Portable Media Devices" icon.
3. Double-click your iPod in the list of available devices.
Click the "Tools" menu and select "Options." Click the
"Show hidden files and folders" option.
4. Open the folder called '\ iPod_Control \ Photos.
"This folder contains all the photos on your iPod touch device.
5. Click and drag any image file in this folder to a folder
on your hard drive.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Nov 13, 2014 | Apple iPhone 5
Feb 07, 2014 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
Mar 20, 2013 | Apple iPhone 3GS Black (16 GB)
Feb 28, 2011 | Cucusoft iPhone/iTouch/iPod to Computer...
May 04, 2010 | Apple iPod touch
659 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!