Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Apple develops and markets new software update for iPod
touch control software on a regular basis. These upgrades range from technical
solutions for seamless upgrades major program of entirely new possibilities.
Like most aspects of Apple products, the update of the iPod Touch is almost
automated. Connect the device to your computer and access to the "Check
for Update" iPod Touch function to determine if a system upgrades are
available. If an update, iTunes will automatically install for you.
1. Connect iPod Touch to your computer using the USB device.
2. Open iTunes on your computer.
3. Click on your name iPod Touch "devices" in the
middle of the left column in iTunes.
4. Click on the "Summary" tab.
5. Click the "Check for Update" button in the
center pane. ITunes checks for updates.
6. Click the "Update" when prompted to install the
new software version. ITunes takes a few minutes to update your iPod Touch
software. If you already have the latest update, a message that your iPod Touch
Posted by Rakesh... on
Apr 14, 2014 | Apple iPod touch
Jul 24, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
Jun 23, 2008 | Apple iPod touch
2,851 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!