Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Apple iPod touch is a portable music player with touch
screen. It connects to the Internet via Wi-Fi, allowing you to browse the
iTunes Store for music, some research explicit lyrics, and then downloaded
directly to your device. If you are the parent of a child an iPod Touch, the
device can block the download of music with explicit lyrics. To define a
restriction of access and change settings. Only the person who knows the
password can block explicit lyrics.
1. Press the "Home" button below the screen of the
2. Touch the "Settings" icon on the home screen.
3. Tap General.
4. Tap "Restrictions."
5. Tap "Turn restrictions."
6. Enter a four-digit password, and then retype it to
confirm the prompt. "Limitations" is displayed.
7. Touch the screen and drag your finger to slide up on the
"Limits" screen until you click the 'Authorized Content. "
8. Tap "Music and Podcasts," then the
"Explicit" click "Off".
9. Press the "Home" to return home from the screen
of the iPod Touch.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Apr 18, 2013 | Apple iPod touch 3rd Generation MC086LL/A...
1,656 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!