Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Your iPod can function as a jukebox all in the road, with
the numbers stored in that you select and manage. To control what the numbers
are stored on your iPod, use iTunes software to transfer music to the device.
This transfer process is called "sync" your iPod with your computer.
If your iPod is synced with iTunes, you can automatically tracks from your
music library, or add them manually, depending on the options to enable
How can I sync songs automatically?
1. Connect your iPod to your computer.
2. Open iTunes if it does not start automatically.
3. Click your iPod in the iTunes main window.
4. Click the "Music" tab.
5. Check the box next to "Sync Music."
6. Click "Entire Music Library" for all the songs
loaded into your iTunes music library on your device to synchronize.
7. Click on "Selected playlists, artists, albums and
genres" for some of the music content to sync with your device. Check the
boxes for each song or album you want to synchronize the lists that appear when
you click this option.
8. Click "Apply" to sync music with iPod.
Syncing manually Songs
1. Click your iPod in the main iTunes window, click the
2. Check the box next to "Manually manage music and
videos" and click Apply.
3. Click the "Music" option in the
"Library" heading on the left side of the screen of iTunes.
4. Drag any number you want to sync to the iPod icon.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Mar 18, 2011 | Philips GoGear HDD075/17 MP3 Player
Dec 25, 2009 | Wurlitzer Jukebox CD Player
May 29, 2009 | Wurlitzer Jukebox 1015 One More Time...
255 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!