Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
If you have an iPod capable of storing photos, you probably
want to keep the images. To ensure that your photos are always sync your iPod,
your synchronization settings in iTunes. If you choose to have your iPod to
sync automatically or manually, your preferences under "Photos" tab
to sync photos from a folder or program. When you set these preferences, iTunes
will remember them and sync your iPod the same way you connect to your
1. Connect your iPod to your computer using the data cable
that came with it.
2. Open iTunes if it does not open automatically. Click the
name of your iPod under "Devices" in the left pane.
3. Click on "Photos" above the central panel of
4. Check the box next to "Sync Photos." Select a
program or a folder with the photos you want to sync from the drop-down menu.
5. Choose to sync all photos and albums or just selections.
If you choose the latter, make your selections by checking the boxes next to
the folders to sync. You can also choose to automatically include certain events,
or events such as the latest in recent months.
6. Click Apply. Now, when you sync your iPod, it will always
sync your photos.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Aug 05, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jul 06, 2010 | Apple iPod touch
272 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!