Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
While the album artwork is an essential part of non-digital
albums, is also useful for digital versions of music. This is especially true
of songs from the iPod Touch from photos, also known as album art; add to the
visual appeal of the songs played on the iPod Touch. If you noticed that your
songs are missing images playing on the iPod Touch, you can solve this problem by
obtaining the art in iTunes.
1. Connect your iPod Touch to your computer using the USB
cable for iPod.
2. Click "Start" then "All Programs" and
"iTunes." Click the "Music" option under
3. Click "Edit" then "Select All" on
iTunes. Right-click and choose "Get Album Artwork." Then click
"Get Album Artwork" when asked if you want to get the album cover.
4. Wait for iTunes to download artwork. This may take
several minutes depending on the number of albums that defect art.
5. Write the songs from iTunes to your iPod Touch. If your
iPod Touch is automatically set to sync with iTunes, iTunes automatically
copies the music.
6. Disconnect the iPod Touch after iTunes has copied the
songs. Press the "Music" on your iPod Touch and play a song to iTunes
to see the pictures added.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Apr 05, 2011 | Apple iTunes
Feb 09, 2010 | Apple iPod touch
Sep 30, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
Mar 25, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
245 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!