Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Access to your Web browsing history iPod touch at any time
through the toolbar of Safari mobile application. Safari keeps history of all
web sites you visit. The browser organizes your Internet history by date, so
you can easily find previously viewed sites. Delete your browsing history
mobile Safari, if you want to help keep the organization or to protect your
Make the history of the Internet
1. Tap "Safari" to the web browser of your iPod
touch. Select "Favorites" icon in the lower to the Bookmarks page
2. Select "History". The history of the page loads
displaying a folder for each date, you have access to Safari.
3. Tap a folder to view the internet history for this date.
4. Tap the "Done" button to return to the homepage
Removing Internet History
1. Tap Settings.
2. Select "Safari".
3. Tap Clear History.
4. Tap once on "Clear History" button when the
confirmation message of action to delete the Internet history.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Feb 21, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Dec 08, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Mar 20, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jul 13, 2010 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Jun 28, 2010 | Computers & Internet
255 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!