Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
The Apple iPhone comes with 4 A4 chip and OS 4.0 and later.
This latest development in technology of the iPhone enables the device to reach
video calls and other tasks. To begin using this feature, you must connect to a
Wi-Fi Network In addition to the video call, you can access the Internet to
browse, check emails, watch videos, listen to music and even download
applications for use with iPhone.
1. Connect the iPhone A4 and select "Settings"
2. Touch the "WiFi" and select "Turn On
3. Go back and re-select "Settings" menu. Tap
"Wi-Fi and the iPhone will be to detect all networks in range and a list
4. Tap the name of the network you want to connect from the
5. Enter the network security key or password, if required.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Sep 08, 2013 | Apple iPhone4 4G iPhone 4
Oct 02, 2009 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
208 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!