Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
The iPod Touch comes with Wi-Fi compatibility, so it can
connect to any wireless network at home or the public. At the time of
publication, the iPod Touch is the only Wi-Fi compatible. Connecting to a
network requires a few steps. If your wireless network requires a password,
have it on hand before you begin.
1. Touch the "Settings" on your iPod Touch. By
default it is located in the upper left corner of the screen, although you may
have moved. He is gray with a gear icon.
2. Go to "Wi-Fi and make sure it says" On.
"Slide the switch to" Off "to" On "if needed.
3. Wait until your iPod to signal detection network. It may
take several seconds.
4. Select the network you want to join the list of available
networks. Your iPod can detect more than one signal in your area.
5. Enter the password to the network when prompted, if
necessary. The iPod Touch will ask you automatically if a password is required.
6. Tap "Join" and press the Home button to return
to the main screen. The Wi-Fi icon in the upper left corner of the screen
lights up and shows the signal strength.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Feb 08, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
227 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!