Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Apple constantly updates its products like the iPhone,
MacBook Pro or iPod Touch. Since launching the iPod Touch, Apple has developed
a series of firmware updates that several aspects of system operation of
machine for the change. So the company that updates to technical problems, as well
as those that add new capabilities to solve. If you are unsure if the latest
firmware update, you can use the device specifications directly on the iPod
1. Transform your iPod Touch. His menu appears.
2. Press the "Settings" button to see the different
options for your iPod Touch.
3. Touch the "General", and display device in
4. Touch "About" and various specifications of the
device will appear.
5. See the "Version" section of your iPod Touch
firmware to determine.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Jan 08, 2016 | Apple iPad Mini
Feb 24, 2015 | Apple MacBook Pro Laptop Computer with...
May 24, 2010 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Aug 21, 2008 | Samsung HLN5065W 50" Rear Projection...
Mar 25, 2008 | Apple iPod touch
213 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!