Tip & How-To about Cell Phones
Sometimes the most important thing about the phone is applications.
The LG Chocolate Touch, which works on the Verizon network, you can download a
variety of applications at different prices through the Verizon store media.
The hardest part to get new applications is to find out what you want, taking
into account all the different categories and available applications. However,
the actual process of downloading an application is simple and straightforward.
1. Unlock LG Chocolate Touch. To unlock the phone with your
finger to the "Slide" icon above. The "Slide" icon in the
shape of an arrow.
2. Tap the "Menu" icon with your finger.
"Menu" icon to the bottom of the screen and four white spots on a blue
3. Touch the "Media Center" icon. On the Home
screen, the Media Center is the middle icon on the second line from the top.
4. Tap the "Browse & Download". Tap on
"Get new applications."
5. Scroll through the available applications and application
categories. Touch the category you want to open.
6. Tap the application you want to download.
7. Select the pricing plan you want. Many applications in
the Verizon store when they have different tariff plans. For example, pay more
for an application you unlimited access to and less than an application that
you can use just a month.
8. Tap "Yes" when asked whether to continue
downloading. When you tap "Yes", the application will start the
download, and your account will be charged.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Sep 18, 2010 | Verizon Communications LG Chocolate Cell...
Mar 02, 2010 | LG CHOCOLATE VX8500 Cellular Phone
Dec 15, 2007 | LG CHOCOLATE VX8500 Cellular Phone
171 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!