Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
If iTunes is set to sync automatically, the program will try
to sync the library with your iPod automatically when you connect your mobile
device to your computer. Although this makes it easier to automatically sync
the iPod up with your latest information, you can also choose to only select
songs to synchronize with the device. This gives you more control over your
1. Open iTunes. Connect your iPod to your computer using the
USB cable for iPod.
2. Click to cancel "X" in the iTunes window when
the program tries to automatically sync with iPod.
3. Select your iPod in "Devices" list in iTunes.
Then click the "Summary" tab at the top of the window.
4. Select the "Manually manage music and videos"
option from the summary page.
5. Click the "Apply" to apply the change.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Apr 09, 2013 | Apple iPod Audio Players & Recorders
May 18, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
May 04, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 20, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
251 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!