Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
The iPod Touch, a portable music player comes with a range
of free applications already installed, and if you want more applications,
which are represented by icons on the home page of the device screen, you can
download from Apple's App Store. The device has a touch screen and connects to
the Internet via Wi-Fi, allowing you to access the App Store, find and search
for new applications and install it on your iPod
1. Press the "Home" button on the iPod touch.
2. Touch the "Settings" icon on the home screen
and tap "Wi-Fi."
3. Tap the Wi-Fi option to "On." Touch the
"Ask to Join Networks" option to "On." Go to within range
of a Wi-Fi hotspot, how your company or home network, a restaurant or a
library. The iPod Touch will automatically search for Wi-Fi hotspots invite.
Enter the password for Wi-Fi at the prompt, if necessary.
4. Press the "Home" to return to the home screen.
5. Tap "App Store" on the home screen to connect
to Apple's App Store.
6. Tap "Featured" when you want applications to
the App Store is to promote seen. Tap "Categories" to browse
applications by categories such as Education "Finance",
"and" Time. Search "Tap", "if you want to find apps,
then a word or phrase to type and then tap" Search. "The list of
applications displayed in search results.
7. Tap the name of an application that you want to know more
about and read the description and customer feedback. Tap the word
"Free" or price next to the application icon, then
"Install". Enter your Apple ID when prompted and the application
downloaded to your iPod touch. The application icon appears on the home screen.
8. Press the "Home" button on the start screen.
Flick your finger to scroll right to the next screen if you downloaded app icon
on the first screen. Tap the application icon to start
Posted by Rakesh... on
264 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!