Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Fortunately, several free SMS applications available for the
iPod touch. Apps are also available for under $ 10 that allows you to send and
receive texts for free once you have purchased and configured the SMS
application. To add text to your iPod touch must be connected to a WiFi network
and you have to push this notification is enabled.
1. Tap the App Store icon on your input.
2. Select "Search" from the menu below and type
"text" or "SMS" in the search field. SMS is another term
3. Scroll through the list of applications available for comments
and product description.
4. Decide on an application that has the features you want.
Many applications combine voice and SMS service SMS photography.
5. Press the "Free" or the price at the top of the
6. App Store Enter your password when prompted.
7. Wait while the application downloads. Tap the icon to
8. Follow the setup application to your SMS account.
9. Touch the Settings icon on the welcome screen and go to
"Notifications". Make sure the slider is set to "On."
Alerts to warn you when a new message
10. Use your application to send and receive texts.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Apr 30, 2010 | Apple iPod touch
Jan 24, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
265 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!