Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Use your iPod Touch to connect to a WiFi network, so you can
download music directly from iTunes to your mobile device. Once you have a
wireless Internet connection for the iPod Touch to adopt, allows the device to
log into your account from Apple's iTunes. This allows you to purchase and
download songs from iTunes to the iPod application.
Connecting to WiFi
1. Open your "Settings" option on the home screen.
2. Select the "Wi-Fi" tab of the main Settings
3. Button impressed switches "WiFi" to
"On." Select a wireless network list. Enter the network password when
prompted to login.
Sign in iTunes Store
1. Click the "Settings" button.
2. Select "Save" on the main page. Store the load
3. Touch the "Sign In" button. Select "Use
existing Apple ID" message that appears.
4. Enter your Apple ID login information in the fields
provided. Touch the "OK".
1. Open the "iTunes" app for your home screen.
2. Browse the furniture store. Select the "New
Releases" tab, the "Top Ten" tab or the "Genres" tab
to browse selections. You can also use the "Search" tool on the
bottom bar to browse music.
3. Select a song to see more information.
4. Touch the price of a song. The "Buy Song"
button appears. Select "Buy Song" button to buy the track.
5. Enter your Apple ID password confirmation prompt that
appears. Touch the "OK" button to download music.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Jul 20, 2011 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Jul 20, 2011 | Apple iPod touch
268 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!