Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Make a network connection Wi-Fi in the Settings menu of your
iPod touch. Touch can connect to any open wireless network, or to closed
networks as the password. If you're within signal range of your wireless
network, tap the Settings icon for a network connection Wi-Fi
1. Tap "Wi-Fi" in the Settings menu and make sure
the slider Wi-Fi is set to "On."
2. Waiting for a pop-up window appears with a list of
available networks. Tap the name of the network you want to participate.
3. Enter the password for the network. If no password is
required, the iPod will not ask for one.
4. Select "Cancel" if you have a closed network
that is not in the list to close. Tap "Other" closed and the network
name and password type of security. Use this option if you have access to a
Wi-Fi network is closed not featured in "available networks."
5. Check the left corner of the screen. When connected to
Wi-Fi indicator lights. The iPod touch will automatically detect and connect to
that network when the signal range.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Dec 27, 2010 | Cisco Linksys Wirelessn Router Black...
Jan 01, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
233 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!