Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
In addition to providing a way to sync with iPhoto, Apple's
iPod Touch is capable of taking pictures from the Web and store the device in
the library. With the development of mobile version of Google Images, is the
process of finding and capturing images from the search easier than ever on the
iPod. Once captured, the image is instantly transferred to your iPod Touch the
image of the library, accessible through the photo app.
1. Unlocking the iPod Touch to the Home screen to open the
"Safari" to touch the icon.
2. Tap into Google search text field in the upper right
corner and enter the name of the image you want to send to your iPod Touch. Tap
3. Tap on "Photos" on the top bar of the window of
Google search results. The iPod recharges the image search results.
4. Tap the picture you want to send to your iPod Touch.
Google provides the image in full size.
5. Press and hold your finger against the full-size image
until the pop-up menu appears. Tap "Save Image" to save the image.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Aug 16, 2011 | Computers & Internet
275 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!