Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
MediaMonkey is a software program that helps your MP3 music
files on your computer and portable audio players. It automatically tags your songs;
you know the name of the album title, artist and musician. It also adds the
album cover. So when you play the song, album art display on your portable
music player or computer screen. All song information and album art comes from
Amazon, so if they are not art for this album, you cannot download to
1. MediaMonkey Open the program on your computer.
2. Click on "My Computer" and "My
Documents" in the program.
3. Click on "Music" and "All" to select
all your songs.
4. Highlight the songs that the album art you.
5. Press "Ctrl" and "L" key while the
auto-tag feature of MediaMonkey. Wait for the program to automatically find the
album art from Amazon.
6. Click "Auto-Tag" and wait for MediaMonkey to
add album art.
Posted by Rakesh... on
Mar 08, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 02, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 17, 2009 | Philips SA2325 (2 GB) MP3 Player
243 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!