20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How do I get the camera to turn off?
Just follow these steps:
1.From your profile, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap Settings, then tap Profiles & Family Library and tap your child's profile.
2.Scroll down to find Enable Camera and Photo Gallery and tap the switch next to it to turn the feature on or off.
For any query or support, visit us: Kindle Fire Support
on Jun 25, 2018
Why won't my kindle load alpha betty
Just Follow these steps:
Content Won't Download to Your Kindle E-Reader. We are aware that some customers are currently experiencing a delay receiving their Kindle eBook order. We are actively working on it. To download the content, press and hold the Power button for seven seconds until the Power dialog box appears, and then tap Restart.
For any help or support just visit us: www Kindle Com Support
on May 24, 2018
How do i register my kindle fire
To register your Kindle Fire, your device must be connected to a wireless network.
To buy and deliver Kindle content, register your Kindle Fire to an Amazon account. Registering also allows you to transfer purchases between Kindle devices and Kindle reading apps.
- From Home, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap More.
- Tap My Account.
- Tap Register.
- If you already have an Amazon account: Enter the e-mail address and password associated with your account.
- If you do not have an Amazon account: Tap Create Account to set up a new account.
on May 08, 2018
Replaced the screen on Kindle Fire HD8 6th. After putting back together certain parts of the screen don't respond to touch.
Sometimes the flex cable that connects the touch screen comes lose when reassembling. You will need to take it back apart and check all connections. If the flex cable is fully set then there are two things that can be wrong.
1: The screen and or cable is bad. The flex cable is very fragile and can tear easily. Inspect the flex cable for small tears or sharp folds. Also look for missing components on the flex cable.The solder pads are shiny if none was there and dull if there was something there
2: The pressure connector on the motherboard is broken or not fully seating. Look at the pins on the back of the connector to see if any part of it came loose. You may need a magnifying glass to inspect it.
If all looks well then it may be a bad touchscreen.
on Mar 31, 2018
My kindle won t turn on
Her is a possible solution:
1. Plug into the original charger, hold the power down for a full 30 seconds, release. Let charge in this state for 12 hours.
2. Lease the device plugged into the charger, while you have the device plugged into power, press the power button for a full 40 seconds, release. Wait for 5 seconds and then press and release the power button. Did the device wake up? No, continue to step 3.
3. Plug the device into another charger, if you do not have an charger from another phone go to Staples or Radio Shack pick up a new Kindle or Universal charger, make sure you can return the charger.
4. Plug the Kindle into the new or alternate charger. Hold down the power button for 30 seconds release. Let charge for 12 full hours.
5. Unplug the Kindle from the charger.
6. Press the power button for 40 seconds - time it. Release the power button, wait for 5 seconds, then press and release the power button. The Kindle should wake up. If not, proceed to step 7.
7. If you can not wake up the Kindle from a 'hard reset' the Contact Amazon directly for a replacement.
on Mar 21, 2018
How to deregister a device
To deregister your Kindle Fire tablet:
- From Amazon.com, go to Your Apps and Devices.
- Click Your devices.
- Click the Actions button, and then click Deregister device. Deregistering your device prohibits Appstore purchases on that device, and disables the use of any app purchased from Amazon Appstore for Android and downloaded to that device. You can re-enable purchasing from the device by signing in to the Amazon Appstore for Android again.
You can also reset the device after you deregister, so once you register you device will be like new:
- Slide down the top menu and tap "More...":
- On the Settings screen tap "Device":
- At the very bottom you'll see the option, "Reset to Factory Defaults".
Hope that helps!
on Mar 20, 2018
Yes, as long as the account still exists. If you cancel the account in the meantime then obviously you won't be able to reregister to that account. However you will be able to register to a different account.
on Mar 17, 2018
How do I deregister my kindle
I have changed the account on the fire hd many times when My Grandma let my mom borrow it. Just go to your Kindle and swipe down the tool bar. Then click "More" and then "My account" and then "De register". You should be able to then register a new user.
on Mar 17, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?