20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How do I change my credit card when ordering a book
Here you go
You can change your payment details at kobo.com or during checkout.
Before updating your Kobo account with a new credit card, here are a few things to remember:
- Enter your billing address and postal code exactly like it appears on your credit card statement.
- If you have trouble purchasing a book using a new credit card, try entering abbreviated and full versions of the street names. For example 'Street' and 'St.', or 'Drive' and 'Dr'.
- If you're a U.S. customer, enter the postal code in full. For example, 00000-0000.
- Ensure that you're entering the address that's associated with your new credit card.
- Make sure that your new credit card has been activated.
- From kobo.com, click Sign in to sign in to your account.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click Continue.
- Open your account details with one of these options, depending on what you see:
- Click the Profile icon at the top right of the page, then click My Account.
- Click the Menu icon at the top left of the page, click the Profile icon, then click My Account.
- Click Account Settings.
- Click Payment Information.
- Click Change preferred payment method.
- Enter your credit card information and the billing address associated with that credit card.
- Click Save.
kobo com help Changing your credit card or billing information
on Jan 09, 2016
If the books have been loaded from Kobo, you can go to their site and load them again (for free). If not, you would have to get them again from other sources and may have to pay for them again.
on Aug 27, 2015
Not finding what you are looking for?