20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
I've had my Let's Ride!:
Hey 1323164 you were right. I was having this same problem trying to run this game on Windows 10 but what ended up fixing it was opening up the folder on the disk, running the setup file in compatibility mode for Win XP (service pack 3), and running it in administrator mode. Then in the setup I ran custom install, and selected the Direct X install and selected "will not be available for program". Basically it would not be installed with the program. Then I pressed next and it installed and runs great! :D Thank you so much for that hint!
on Dec 27, 2017
I put the disc into
windows 7 is no longer supported by Microsoft so there may be conflicts between the systems
put the disc for the game in a cd and go to computer and run the disc from the cd icon
on Oct 28, 2017
Let's Ride Corral Club will not run
To make the all the files of the game compatible to Windows Vista you need to install the game and then make changes to the game exe file.
Some game ".exe" file (executeable file) would let you make changes in
the Compatibility option, whereas older games might not give that
option at all.
You can still try to make the game compatible for installing it on the Windows Vista by following the steps below.
1. Insert the game disc in your CD-ROM drive, if the game setup or the autorun starts, exit it.
2. Open "Computer", Right Click the Cd Drive which has the game disk in it and select "Copy".
3. Go to your "Desktop" right click and then select "New" and click on "Folder" this should create a new folder on your desktop.
4. Open the New Folder and then Right Click and select "Paste".
6. After all the files are copied to the "New Folder" without any error messages then locate the file "Setup.exe" or "Setup" and right click and click on "Properties".
7. In the new window click on the "Compatibility" tab and run the program in compatibility mode for "Windows XP Service Pack 2" and then click on "Apply".
8. After applying changes double click on "Setup.exe" or "Setup" to launch the installation.
9. After the game is installed go to the game directory and find the "LetsRide.exe" and click on "Properties" and repeat step no.7
You can delete all the files copied from the CD after completing the installation
game files need to be copied to the hard drive because the files on the
game disk would not let you make changes while on the disk.
are lot of files that need to be changed in order to get full
functionality and to communicate with operating system and the
hardware, hence there is no guarantee that the game might run even in
cases where you will successfully install an older version of the game
with the above mentioned steps.
The same set of steps can be used for installation of older games installation on Windows Vista.
on Mar 15, 2009
Not finding what you are looking for?