Questions & Answers
Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop, no
Since it sounds like an issue with the Power first try to release flea power.Disconnect the charger,remove battery,press and hold down the power button for 30 seconds.Reconnect the battery and charger.Turn on system and check if it turns on. For further help please check Dell Inspiron 1525 Manual
. Also confirm if the light on the charger stays on,when connected to the system.
541 views | 0 helpful votes
Streak in LCD Screen
Strip down and remake the connection to the ribbon cable. It has to be inserted squarely and evenly and then locked down. Make sure any spacers or locators are in properly between the two screens. Any pressure will cause display anomalies.
75 views | 0 helpful votes
What is the key with the windows symbol on it
Hi Marci, there used to be a Microsoft Fixit download that you could download & run to resolve this issue, but MS retired it.. Follow these instructions and this will also resolve this issue:
To enable the Windows key, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedt32, and then click OK.
- On the Windows menu, click HKEY_LOCAL_ MACHINE on Local Machine.
- Double-click the System\CurrentControlSet\Control folder, and then click the Keyboard Layout folder.
- Right-click the Scancode Map registry entry, and then click Delete. Click Yes.
- Close Registry Editor and restart the computer.
**SEE SCREEN SHOTS***
Please reply with results and mark Helpful
606 views | 1 helpful votes
Dell error code 0326
Error Code 0326 means LCD inverter error, unable to turn lamp ON/OFF.
- Update to the latest BIOS.
- Turn off your computer and reconnect your LCD cable.
- Repeat the diagnostics by turning your laptop on and tapping F12 and selecting diagnostics
- if you still get that error then it could be these parts LCD cable+LCD needs replaced
206 views | 0 helpful votes
Not finding what you are looking for?