20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
My check mail page has lines going thru certan
Your best bet may be checking with Yahoo mail support as its powered and provided by them. It may not be your computer that is the problem. Also, I would remove your email address from this post as its common to get spammed after posting it like this. scammers look for publicly posted emails to harass good people like yourself.
on Jan 04, 2018
As soon as I sign
Thanks for visiting FixYa!
has been experiencing a system wide problem. Many of Yahoo! Mail
customers are experiencing the same problem as you.
assist Yahoo mail customers with this problem, AOL will transfer all of
your contact information and future emails from your Yahoo account to
your new AOL account for the next 30 days for free. (Until Yahoo can
correct the problem). You won't miss any emails from your Yahoo account.. They will be automatically forwarded to your new AOL account.
Here are the instructions:
1) Go to AOL and set up a new AOL email account. (Click on this link) https://my.screenname.aol.com/_cqr/login/login.psp?seamless=novl&locale=us&offerId=newmail-en-us-v2&siteState=ver%3A4'rt%3ASTANDARD'at%3ASNS'ld%3Awebmail.aol.com'uv%3AAOL'lc%3Aen-us'mt%3AAOL'snt%3AScreenName'sid%3Af27fcb24-926a-4b22-ac39-ac0d19e1d3f4&authLev=0&sitedomain=sns.webmail.aol.com&lang=en
During the set up process you will be asked to provide a security
question. Later, you'll need to answer the security question to set up
the transfer, so don't forget the answer.
3) Once your new AOL account is set up, go to your AOL email page. Look in the upper right hand top corner for the word, SETTINGS and click on it.
4) (Next page) On the left hand side, look for the word, Accounts and click on it.
5) (Next Page) Look on the line beginning with, Transfer Accounts and locate the link that reads, AOL Easy Transfer and click on it.
6) (Next Page) Agree to the terms of service and click on, Get Started.
7) (Next Page) Under Copy from, enter your Yahoo email address and password.
8) Under Copy to, enter your new AOL email address and password.
9) (Next Page) Carefully Read, and select the options you need. (Click, Continue)
10) (Next Page) Click, Go to AOL Mail.
(Next Page) Enter the answer to your security question you created when
you set up your new AOL email account. (Click, Continue)
12) (Next Page) Look at the top Left hand corner and click on, MAIL.
it. (Although AOL says that it may take up to 24 hours to complete the
process - it usually only takes about 30 minutes.) After you receive
your confirmation email, Click on your Contacts in your AOL account. When you see your Contacts from your Yahoo account there, the transfer has completed.
on Jan 02, 2018
All but 100 of my 1000+ Yahoo email contacts
This isn't so much a solution then a recommendation. I will say that unfortunately there is a good chance you cannot recover them. However, if they can be recovered, Yahoo! is the only way you'll get them back, so try contacting Yahoo! Follow this link:
Hope this helps, and I hope you get your contacts back!
Thanks for using FixYa.
on Dec 22, 2017
Not finding what you are looking for?